1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers downloaded on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you access certain websites. In general, cookies help optimizing your browsing experience and make it more efficient by identifying your habits and needs. When you visit the Izeelogo website, informations are collected and stored using cookies. The cookies placed by Izeelogo are mainly used to improve the usability of our website, by remembering your preferences and language settings for example, they make it possible to provide services and keeping them up to date and continuously improve them.
To find out more about cookies, the way how each cookie have been set, understand how to manage them and how to enable or disable them, visit the following links:
- Keep your session open
- Save your preferences
- Provide you with the service you've chosen
- Understand how you use our website
- Monitor and analyze the performance, functioning and efficiency of the Izeelogo website, in order to improve it
- For security and fraud protection reasons and to identify and prevent any cyber attack.
The cookies used by Izeelogo fall under two categories:
- « Internal cookies » - Cookies that are placed by Izeelogo
- «Third-party cookies » - Cookies placed and used by Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
3. Cookies duration
Depending on their function, cookies can have different durations.There are two different types of cookies - session cookies and persistent cookies:
- Session cookies are only stored for the duration of your online session. This means that your browser deletes these cookies as soon as you close it.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device after the browser closing, they remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
In accordance to the recommendations of the CNIL the validity period of your consent expressed while visiting our website is twelve (12) months maximum. At the end of this period, your consent will be renewed.
4. Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. Those used on our website fall into three categories:
- Essential cookies allow you to browse the website and use some essential features such as secure or private areas.
- Analytical cookies allow us to understand how you use our website (for example, which pages you visit), to obtain statistics on the use of our website, and to improve it by identifying possible errors and problems of performance. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics on all websites, see the following instructions: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Functional cookies are cookies used to remember the choices that users make (for example, language setting) and improve their experience.
5. Accept or decline cookies
We are not responsible for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services due to the impossibility for us to save or consult the necessary cookies to their functioning which you have refused or deleted.
5.1. Your choices on Izeelogo website
5.1.1. Essential cookies
These cookies are used to enable basic features such as security and network management, and to give you access to features such as your profile, your purchases, member resources and other areas of the website. You can desactivate them by modifying your browser settings, but this may affect the functioning of the website.
5.1.2. Audience measurement cookies
We may use Google Analytics and / or other analytical programs to track your online behavior and to obtain global statistical information. Google Analytics does not identify individual users and does not associate your IP address with any other data in the owenership of Google.
5.2. Internet browser settings
Depending on the type of Internet browser you are using, it is possible to prevent your browser from accepting cookies by changing the browsing settings. You can find these settings in the «Settings» or «Preferences» menu of your browser. Please be aware that deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies may prevent you from accessing certain areas or features of our services, or may otherwise negatively affect your browse experience.
If you don't want third party cookies stored in your browser, the links below may be helpful. You can also use the «Help» option in your browser and follow the instructions on how to disable cookies.
5.3. Other cookie management solutions
You can install the CookieViz software for cookies visualization and management that the National Commission on Informatics and Liberty CNIL offers for free on it website: https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/telechargez-cookieviz/ You can also connect to the Youronlinechoices website ( https://www.youronlinechoices.com/ ) offered by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance Association EDAA: https://edaa.eu/ ) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France https://www.iabfrance.com/
6. Procedures of exercising the rights of access and opposition
Izeelogo treats your personal data with utmost attention and care. We have taken various technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against any loss or misuse.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, all the computer data concerning you are treated with the strictest confidentiality. You have the right to access, delete and oppose data information that concerne you. You can exercise your right of access by contacting the KSM-IT Consulting company ( www.ksm-it-consulting.fr ), owner of the Izeelogo website, at the following postal address: 60, Rue de la Valley, 80000 Amiens - France. Please upload to your request a copy of your valid identification with signature.
7. Cookies policy management changes